Artist: Erik Cohrt (1902 - 1970)
Height 90 cm
Width 44 cm
Depth 33 cm
The sculpture was installed on 15 October 1971 on the "Tomb of the Unknowns". A circle of citizens, including merchant Chr. Andreasen, raised funds from private individuals, institutions and others.
Erik Cohrt was commissioned to make a sculpture for the urn cemetery at Helligåndskirken in 1969. In 1970 he had a model ready, but due to illness he could not complete the task, which was taken over by Bjarne Saabye Jørgensen, Svendborg.